- We sell tickets and associated products and/or services on behalf of promoters, producers, teams, artists and venues. We refer to these parties who organise or provide the event and/or from whom we obtain tickets and/or associated products or services to sell to you as our “Event Organiser”.
- We sell tickets as assigned by the event organizers. The amount of tickets we put up for sale varies from event to event. Tickets are generally sold through various distribution points, including online, assigned shops and in some cases, box offices. All distribution points access the same ticketing and inventory system, so tickets for popular events can sell out quickly. Occasionally, additional tickets may be available prior to the event, however Greenluckytravel does not control this inventory or its availability.
- To purchase our items, you must be over 18 years old and have a valid credit/debit card or a PayPal account issued in your name.
- Any purchase of an item from us is subject to: (i) this Purchase Policy; (ii) any special terms and conditions that may appear on our website; and (iii) the terms and conditions of the Event Organiser(s) and/or the Event, which may be found on their respective websites. The venue’s terms and conditions may also be available at the venue’s box office.
- Your contract for the purchase of an item begins once we have confirmed your purchase and ends immediately after the end of the event for which you have purchased the item. All purchases are subject to payment card verification and other security controls and your transaction may be cancelled if it has not passed our verification process.
- You agree not to obtain or attempt to obtain any Item through the unauthorised use of any robot, spider or other automated device or any other illegal or unauthorised activity. We reserve the right to cancel any transaction we reasonably suspect has been made in violation of these provisions without notice and all items purchased as part of such transaction will be void.
- We reserve the right to cancel any reservation we reasonably suspect has been made in a fraudulent manner.
3- Prices and rates
- Our purchases may be subject to a per-item service charge and a non-refundable per-order shipping fee.
- The price of Specialty Tickets may vary as it is set by demand at the time of purchase. You pay the price shown on our website at the time of purchase, but the price of similar Specialty Tickets may increase or decrease after purchase. You will not be entitled to a refund if the price of similar Specialty Tickets subsequently decreases.
- Please note that the price printed on Special Tickets is usually their face value rather than their purchase price. You will not be entitled to a refund if you have paid more than the face value of the Special Ticket. Market-based pricing allows us to provide fans with access to the best tickets, while allowing event organisers to set prices closer to their actual value. The price paid for a Special Ticket represents its actual value at the time of purchase.
- While we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any item you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as appropriate) or cancel your order . If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel after paying the incorrect price, you will receive a full refund from us.
- If you have purchased a ticket or a special ticket, you do not have the right to cancel your purchase.
- Any ticket purchased from us remains the property of the Event Organiser and is a revocable personal licence which can be withdrawn and admission refused at any time. If this happens, you will be refunded the sales price of the ticket that has been withdrawn or refused access (excluding the per-order booking fee).
- Policies established by our event organisers may prohibit us from issuing replacement tickets for any lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. For example, for events with no seating, allowing both original and replacement tickets to be used may compromise the authorised capacity of the venue. If replacement tickets are issued, we may charge you a reasonable administration fee.
- When you print your tickets, please keep them in a safe place. We will not be responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Please note that direct sunlight or heat can sometimes damage tickets.
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes cannot always be corrected.
- You are only entitled to one seat of a value corresponding to that indicated on your ticket. We, the venue or the Event Organiser reserve the right to provide alternative seating (either before or during the event) to those initially assigned to you or specified on the Tickets.
- When you buy tickets from us, you are limited to a specific number of tickets for each event. This number is included on the first purchase page and is verified with each transaction. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticketing practices. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person or per credit card. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number without notice.
- Tickets may be sold subject to certain restrictions on entry or use, such as restricted, obstructed or side view or minimum age for entry. Any such restrictions will be displayed on our website or otherwise notified to you prior to or at the time of ticket booking. It is your responsibility to ensure that you read all notices displayed on our website.
- You may not resell or transfer your tickets if prohibited by law. In addition, event organizers may prohibit the resale or transfer of tickets for some events. Any resale or transfer (or attempted resale or transfer) of a ticket in violation of applicable law or any restrictions imposed by the event organizer is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
- A ticket will not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes unless formal written permission is granted by the Event Organiser, provided that even if such permission is obtained, the use of our trademarks and other intellectual property is subject to our prior consent.
- It is your responsibility to determine if an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any reorganized event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will make all reasonable efforts to notify you of the cancellation once we have received the appropriate authorization from the event organizer. We do not guarantee that you will be informed of such cancellation prior to the date of the event.
- Please note that the start times for announced events are subject to change.
- Tickets are sold subject to the Event Organiser’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund money or exchange tickets, unless such exchange is a material alteration as described in paragraph 8.4, in which case the provisions of this paragraph shall apply.
- Occasionally, events are cancelled, rescheduled or materially altered by the team, artist or event organizer for a variety of reasons. Contact us for exact instructions.
- Cancellation: if an event is cancelled (and not rescheduled), you will be offered a refund of the sales price of your ticket(s), excluding the per-ticket booking fee. If an event takes place over several days and one or more days are cancelled (but not all the days constituting the event), only a partial refund can be paid for the cancelled days.
- Rescheduling: Unless otherwise indicated in relation to a particular event, if an event is rescheduled, you will be offered seats at any rescheduled event (subject to availability) at a value corresponding to your original tickets. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled event, you will be offered a refund of the sales price of your ticket(s) excluding the per-ticket reservation fee. You must inform us within the time specified by us if you are unable to attend the rescheduled event; otherwise, we may reconfirm your reservation for the rescheduled date and you will not be entitled to claim a refund.
- Material Alteration: If an event is materially altered, you will be offered the option of reconfirming your order for the altered event or claiming a refund (of the sales price of your tickets excluding the booking fee per ticket), within the time specified by us. Failure to inform us of your decision may result in reconfirmation of your order for the altered event and you will not be entitled to claim a refund. A ‘material alteration’ is a change which, in our opinion and in the reasonable opinion of the Event Organiser, makes the Event materially different from the Event which ticket purchasers, in general, could reasonably expect. The use of substitutes in theatre performances and/or any change of: (i) any supporting act; (ii) band members;To claim a refund, please apply in writing to: email@example.com. You must attach your unused tickets and comply with any other reasonable instructions from us. For accounting purposes, your unused tickets must be received within 28 days of the date of the cancelled event.
- If you have purchased any Item from us associated with an event that has been cancelled, rescheduled or materially altered and you are owed a ticket refund in accordance with this clause 8, we will also refund the purchase price of that purchased Item from us, excluding the booking fee per ticket.
- This Purchase Policy does not and will not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- We regret that unless paragraphs 8.2, 8.3 or 8.4 apply, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
- Personal arrangements, including travel, accommodation or hospitality in connection with the Event, which you have organised, are at your own risk. Neither we nor the event organiser(s) will be liable to you for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure.
- Unless otherwise stated in this clause 9, our liability and that of the Event Organiser(s) to you in relation to the Event (including, without limitation, any cancellation, rescheduling or material change to the Event programme) and the The item you have purchased will be limited to the price paid by you for the item, excluding the booking fee per ticket.
- Neither we nor the event organiser(s) shall be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including you) or property, however caused (including us and/or the event organiser(s)): (a) in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by us or the Event Organiser(s); (b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of such breach (other than death or personal injury resulting from our negligence); or (c) to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage is the result of a breach by you of any of the terms of this Purchase Policy and/or the terms and conditions of the Event Organiser or your negligence.
- Nothing in this Purchase Policy seeks to exclude or limit our liability or that of the Organiser(s) of the event for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraud or other liability of us or the Organiser(s) of the event (as applicable). by law be excluded or limited.
10- Admission and attendance
- The venue reserves the right to refuse admission if customers fail to comply with the terms and conditions of the event or the event organiser. On occasion, the venue may be required to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of customers.
- Every effort will be made to admit late arrivals at an appropriate break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- There will be no fainting or readmissions of any kind.
- Unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Photos, videos and/or recordings may be destroyed or deleted. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and client food and drink may also be prohibited (check with the venue).
- You and other ticket holders give their consent to film and record sound as members of the audience.
- Prolonged exposure to noise may damage your hearing.
- Special effects may be presented at an event and may include, but are not limited to, sound, audio-visual, pyrotechnical or lighting effects.
11- Consultas y quejas
- Si tiene alguna consulta o queja con respecto a su compra, comuníquese con nosotros, citando el número de referencia de su reserva que se le proporcionó al finalizar el pedido.
- Debido a que vendemos artículos en nombre de los organizadores de eventos, es posible que debamos comunicarnos con ellos para obtener más información antes de responder a su queja. Algunas quejas pueden tardar hasta 28 días en resolverse, pero nos comunicaremos con usted lo antes posible.
- Si surge alguna disputa, haremos todos los esfuerzos razonables para consultar o negociar de buena fe e intentaremos llegar a un acuerdo justo y equitativo que sea satisfactorio para usted, nosotros y el Organizador del evento.
- Aunque esto no restringe sus derechos a iniciar procedimientos judiciales, si no podemos resolver cualquier disputa mediante negociación dentro de los 28 días, usted y nosotros podemos intentar resolverla mediante mediación. Para iniciar una mediación, una de las partes debe notificar por escrito a las otras partes de la disputa solicitando una mediación. La mediación se llevará a cabo de acuerdo con el Código de Práctica y Procedimiento de Resolución de Disputas vigente a la fecha de la remisión, que establece los procedimientos a adoptar, el proceso de selección del mediador y los costos involucrados, y qué términos se consideran incorporados. en este acuerdo.
- The Event Organiser and its affiliates, successors or assigns may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts Act. Except as provided above, this agreement does not create any rights enforceable by any person not a party to this agreement under the Act, but does not affect any rights or remedies available to a third party that exist or are available apart from that Act.
- All these terms and conditions are governed by Gibraltar Law and any dispute arising out of any transaction with Greenluckytravel is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Gibraltar.
RULES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS Green Lucky Travel Sweepstakes
- You enter the website
- To buy you register
- You buy the tickets you want
- You print them out directly and/or receive a confirmation email with the ticket and print it
- You also have the option to enter the website with your user and download it
- This entry and the number given away, is linked to a holder who is the proof that “another” has not been able for example to photocopy
With each purchase of a ticket for a visit to the Garden of Centenary Trees, we give you a random number for the draw to promote the online travel website www.greenluckytravel.com and it is constituted as the only guarantee of the availability of the prize and as the only one obliged to deliver the goods to the winners of the free draw.
SECOND: DESCRIPTION OF THE PRIZE:
There will be a total of one winner:
The prize will be……………………………………..
All those who have purchased a ticket and been given a participation number as a gift will participate in the draw.
Minors and legally disabled persons are not allowed to participate in this draw.
FOURTH: SELECTION OF THE WINNER
All those numbers that have been given away as gifts will participate in the draw
and the winner of the prize will correspond to the number that will be designated by drawing lots.
FIFTH: AWARDING OF THE PRIZE
The right to collect the prize expires 90 calendar days after the day following the draw. If after 91 calendar days from the date on which the winning number has been determined, the prize cannot be awarded for reasons beyond the control of the game organiser, the right to claim the prize will be lost and will remain the property of the organiser.
The prize will be awarded upon presentation to the organizer of the original ticket without any damage to it that might make one doubt its origin.
Tickets that are crossed out, manipulated or amended will not be valid or will be null and void. The organisation may wait for the prize to be awarded until the deadline for notification of acceptance of the prize in order to ensure that the winning ticket is original and not a forgery.
The prize may be exchanged for a sum of money negotiated between the two parties.
The company will hand over the prize, this one, with all the taxes paid, except for the increase of the patrimony that will be account of the winner.
SEVENTH: ACCEPTANCE OF THE RULES
Participation in this draw implies full acceptance of these rules, which will be public and available to anyone who requests them. In the event of any discrepancy in the interpretation of these rules, the Courts of Gibraltar will be competent to hear any legal proceedings that may arise, expressly waiving the participants’ right to their own jurisdiction and domicile.